This Parish Council meeting has been moved from Tuesday 16 August to Monday 15 August instead
NORTH BOVEY PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF FULL COUNCIL MEETING at 7.30 pm on Monday 15th August 2022 to be held in North Bovey Parish Hall
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend for the purpose of considering and resolving the business to be transacted at the meeting as set out below. Members of the press and public are welcome to attend the meeting.
Mary Wylie, Clerk to North Bovey Parish Council, Deal Hayne, Manaton TQ13 9UF Tel: 01647 221270 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Chairman welcomes the councillors to the meeting.
- To receive and approve apologies for absence.
- Public Participation: To allow Parishioners to address the meeting.
- County and District Councillors to report to the meeting.
- To approve the minutes from June 2022
- Matters arising.
- To receive a report on finances, payments due, end of month budget turnout.
- To receive a report on planning.
- DAAT night landing lights progress report.
- ’20 is Plenty’ – village speeding.
- Date of next meeting.
- Future agenda items